Monday, 15 October 2012

SUN KISSED



Shades : Rayban      Top: Wildberry Manila      Shorts:  Marithe Francois Girbaud      
Shoes: G & G Korean Shoes      Accessories : Chic 'n Charm Iloilo

During the day, I wear pieces that are comfortable, stylish and practical. Sometimes, I dress as if every day the sun kissed my body.
The way I dress is inspired by the music I listen. Guess what? Katty Piere's California Girls. hehe
I usually dressed like this when I go somewhere else like paying a visit to my friends house, strolling with my dog Shamcey and having fun in Plazuela de Iloilo.
I don't bother to wear any blazer or cardigan anymore 'coz I got my hair sway on it. And also, I don't wear bra. hehe ...hush hush.
This corset top is so sexy and fitted to the torso and give a sexy curve effect on my figure, designed to make my look kinda curvy by holding in the waist. Thanks a bunch Wildberry! I really love this top!
Since it's sunny outside, I usually wear a pair of shorts and pair it with my leather shoes.
I absolutely love corset tops and bustier tops as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...