Friday, 2 November 2012

ZIGZAG IN FASHION

It's bold, it's bright and it takes personality to wear this look.

Somewhere in between stripes and tribal prints is the zigzag. Nowadays, aztec, tribal prints are very popular and flying off the online store racks.

This pattern has been growing on me, and I recently bought a Swimsea Candy Aztec Bustier Dress. The colors are pink, blue, green, black, etc. and they all patterned amazingly. I bought it to ease my jealousy of aztec trends! (LOL)

I'm actually wearing it for a fitting reason and I instantly fall in love with it. This dress is a boom! It really caught my mom's eye and she told me that it fits me well and she love it too!

Not crazy about a lot of pattern but want to get on the trend? Why don't you try this must have zigzag print/aztec bustier dress? I'm pretty sure you'll love it too just the way I did. Go easy on accessories as the pattern is already busy enough. Cheers!

[THE OUTFIT]
ZIGZAG/AZTEC PRINT BUSTIER DRESS, SWIMSEA CANDY, in DRESS
NECKLACE, SWIMSEA CANDY, in ACCESSORIES
NUDE PUMPS, NATASHA, in HEELS & WEDGES

HYPE this LOOK on LOOKBOOK.nu HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...