Saturday, 10 November 2012

KILLER SHOES!!! / SWIMSEA CANDY














Well baby, you'll be killing two birds with one stone in this SWIMSEA CANDY shoes. You'll be giving a bit fun and flirty to all those staring. Waaaaaaaaaahhhh! Nevermind the dress honey! Focus on my SHOES! Yes, indeed most of them staring to my shoes. Got a comment at the back of my mind, are they loving it or they got mad 'coz they don't have those! JK! Just Kidding! Can't forget to shout out my first time to wear this in a debut of one of my students named Lira in West Town Hotel, Smallvile, Iloilo City last November 09, 2012 . These shoes are killers! They kill your attention and put your focus staring this shoes! Notice in the last pic I posted? I take it off! LOL! Too tired of walking. Know why? Because I went home ridding on a SM City jeepney. So bad the jeepney got its problems on its wheels and we decided to go down and take a walk since its about 50 meters away to a Villa Jeepney Stop. hehehe. So bad and it's memorable indeed. Truly, this shoes really killed ME!
[THE OUTFIT]
Laced Top, NJ COUTURE
Mullet Skirt, THE FASHION ARMAGEDDON
Killer Shoes, SWIMSEA CANDY

HYPE THIS LOOK ON LOOKBOOK.nu HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...