Tuesday, 6 November 2012

MY YELLOW PEPLUM DRESS/ Estelle Fash

If you haven't been shopping last 2-3 months ago, then you probably didn't get the memo or notice that peplum dresses are the hottest trend out there in Estelle Fash as well as in other online shops. Classy and cute, these pieces can be great looks for parties, formal occasions, pictorials, etc. It just matters how long your skirts is and how flirtatious and fun your peplum detail is as well. I got this yellow peplum dress last August 2012 for the purpose that my friend is looking for a yellow dress to rent for a party. So, I decide, why rent, if you could have your own? I bought this and give the first try to wear to a friend. Yay! It looks nice to her and maybe it also looks the same way it does to me. Hope it does.  Oh my, got little differences. Nice try! I got nice dress, huhuhu.. need to gain some weight to look nice in this peplum.


Got a party to attend? Looking to turn heads? I got an online shop here,The Fashion Armageddon
Try also, Estelle Fash!
Well baby, you'll be killing two birds with one stone in this Yellow colored Peplum Dress from Estelle. You'll be giving a bit fun and flirty to all those staring,. Can't forget to shout out my first time to wear. This dress is to die for! LOL ^.^V

[THE OUTFIT]
Yellow Peplum Dress, ESTELLE FASH, in DRESSES
Aztec Necklace, SWIMSEA CANDY, in JEWELRY
Beige Pumps, NATASHA, in HEELS


3 comments:

  1. I am glad to be the first to comment on this! You look AMAZING in that yellow dress! The yellow color is beautiful with your hair! Adore it!

    :)
    Heidi

    http://heidihastings.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I updated it. I wrote some for the readers to read. I got nice dress, huhuhu.. need to gain some weight to look nice in this peplum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Heide, I follow your blog. Nice! More tips for me to follow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...