Monday, 12 November 2012

TFA: The One That Dress Like She's In Paris



I've never been in Paris. Someday, I'll be there.

This is kinda Parisian Style and fashion. Since I've never been to that place, there fashion styles are very influencing, so I tried to look like I've been there by dressing up. 
I found this dress in my closet and it seems like chic French women dress of Paris.  French women have a style that is effortlessly chic. They look bold, put-together, and comfortable, all at the same time. It's a style that you can achieve too, if you know how to put the right wardrobe pieces together. I complement my look by putting a red scarf and a black glittered hat all from SM ACCESSORIES.
So you want to dress like fashionable Parisian like me? Well it's easy to pull off if you know what you are doing.
[THE OUTFIT]
Glittered Black Hat, SM ACCESSORIES
Red Scarf, SM ACCESSORIES
Dress, DRESS ME UP
Shoes, SM PARISIAN

HYPE THIS LOOK ON LOOKBOOK.nu HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...