Sunday, 5 January 2014

The Vanity Shops Coordinates


There are certain unforgettable looks that we can’t help but want to recreate. Looks so stunning they leave us dying to reinvent the getup with our own individual twist. This day, I'm off to malls then church after. :)
Today I'm going to do my coordinates post! I missed out last month, the post is here wearing my lovely blazer and skater coordinates from The Vanity ShopEvery month from now on, (promise?) I'm going to be doing a post on my coordinates that I post on my instagram so if you follow me on there you would've seen these photos already. My username is ximeismgm.

Not too many coordinates this month.. I spent the majority of my time staying home and studying for my lessons :( Deadlines are next week so I've been busy preparing for them.. but after my deadlines I promise (for real this time!) that I will be blogging lots! hehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...